Over the past week, I've been watching posts on Facebook and reading posts on other people's blogs and I just want to say something...
If you're having family problems and feeling stressed and in the middle of it all - I love you.
If you're stressing over your new job and taking a test - I love you.
If you're newly pregnant and scared - I love you.
If your fertility treatments did not work as you planned - I love you.
If you have a small child who is driving you up the wall - I love you.
If you are stressed out over work and family - I love you.
If you feel alone or scared or sad or frustrated - I love you.
I haven't even come close to covering all I've seen and read and I don't want to offer you any responses that are helpful but don't demonstrate your particular situation. "I'm sorry," and "That's unfair," or "It's not your fault," or any of the other number of responses I could send you seem inadequate.
So I just want you to know that I love you. For being you. For living your life and being the person and friend you are. And nothing will change that.
We Love You Too
ReplyDeleteThanks Dea :)
ReplyDeleteLove you too--very much!!
ReplyDelete