I'm pretty sure I have just sworn off fatty foods and crap foods for a long time (or a few days - whichever comes first)....
My journey to weight loss continues. I am down to 210 pounds. I wanted to be below 200 by the time the semester started, but unless something massively jumpstarts here, I think that I'm going to still be above. I have lost five actual pounds this summer, so that's good.
But here's the grossness...
The fat areas are now trying to find places to survive on my body. I can see areas that are more toned, but then there are areas that still have fat and extra skin. Well, while jogging with my Wii today, the entire time my butt made a massive slapping sound up and down.
Time to buy compression shorts...that was just too gross for words.
As a speedskater who has a huge toosh that makes noises. Compression underwear or shorts are not a horrible thing. If you can do a compression top that has the built in bra (this sounds really weird I know) it will erect your posture and that will help immensely with the butt too.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your weight loss journey.
An ICLW Visit from #63
liddy @ the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, 1st 2ww)
Great job on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteICLW #33
Greetings from ICLW!
ReplyDeleteOh my I am familiar with that slapping sound. Yes indeedy do.
Congrats on the weight loss lovely - I had to lose some weight last year for all the TTC nonsense - but I just messed with food as I was far too chicken for anything crazy like exercise. ;)