Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A perfectly lovely day!

A big congrats to my friend who just welcomed her baby girl into the world!  I am so excited and thrilled for her that I can barely stand it myself :)  Now I have to wait until I can meet her...which I will not do patiently.

In any case, Katie, Hope, and I went to the Sprinkler park this morning.  It was very nice and just the right amount of unsupervised children.  Thankfully, not annoying and not too hot.  Katie had a great time and Hope loved rolling around on the ground.

In less lovely news, Hope also decided to wake up at 3am to eat.  I'm going to pray this is not a new thing that we're doing - snacking in the middle of the night.  That would be unpleasant.  Thanks to that little wake up, we are all going to try to take a nap now - I had a very hard time getting back to sleep after that little wake up call.

1 comment:

  1. timothy also decided to eat at 3:30 am today... luckily, it was brief and then we all slept until 7

    ReplyDelete