Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh my

While I now feel like an imposter or poser in the pregnancy loss community because I have MORE than I could ever ask for, I have to ask for your thoughts and prayers as this has been such a difficult week for two very amazing women.

First of all, Jenny from The Long Way Around just lost her third child this week. It was heartbreaking in so many ways.

Secondly, Mo from Mommy Odessy lost her child just before viability - at 23 weeks. I cannot imagine her pain and what she is going through. Please keep these women in your prayers.

Finally, if you have another prayer to spare, please send it out to JM at Meier Madness who is desperately hoping to see a BFP (big fat positive this week). I feel like I've been blessed with so much that it's the least I can possibly do to pass on these wonderful women to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment