Which will be the hardest part.
There was a lot of inflammation and other problems - much more than the doctor expected to see. Several areas were biopsied and several polyps removed for biopsy. Unfortunately, it takes a week for those results to come back.
Brian, of course, is trying to tell me it's all fine and that they didn't find anything - that doctors have to biopsy everything and that they'll just find a medication for him. And yes, I know that biopsies have to be done when they find anything irregular and even expected them...
But I was still hoping, somewhere inside, that they'd find nothing. Or just a little irritation. Not a lot of extensive irritation and inflammation with other problems with lots of big words (I could get his discharge sheet and tell you, but a) you don't need all that information and b) that would clue him in that I'm typing this right now.
I'm trying very very hard to hold it together because I know it's probably nothing and that a simple change of diet and a pill will fix things...but I didn't expect to hear there were so many problems. I kinda feel like I'm hanging on an edge right now...
Waiting...God I hate waiting...
I really hope that all he needs is a new diet! Hugs.
ReplyDelete