First of all, I never anticipated it, but I loved the sharing that others did after my last post! That was so awesome. I think I'm going to do this more regularly, and I encourage you to share your own thoughts, posts, videos, songs on the topic. I LOVED seeing what others had to share and it really made my day.
So, for today, I'm going to share the song that has just been haunting me lately. It's not that it has any application to my daily life or that I'm having any emotional connection to it - it's just a song that I always liked and forgot about until Glee aired their version of it. I now listen to it on my computer and my car and it just takes me back to the nineties...in a really good way. I don't have a specific memory or feeling associated with it - it just feels...I don't know...homey?
What is a song that you like and don't know why? What's your random connection to something musical or visual or in print?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIUui9aAGBE
No comments:
Post a Comment