Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And I had to laugh...

Because I'm sitting in my office and totally grooving to whatever Pandora has going today (for whatever reason, they're actually putting together a pretty great mix) and I'm dancing in my chair.

Lady Gaga's "Born this Way," comes on and I start lip-syncing and dancing...I'm really enjoying myself.

And then a really funny thought occurred to me:  I was born this way - as a MTHFR.

I was born a motherf*&ker?  Seems appropriate in some ways...I think I may have to be more conscientious of the fact that this is who I am.  (I'm still giggling thinking about it...my mind is that of a 2 year old this close to the end of the semester).

2 comments:

  1. I always found the abbreviation for MTHFR funny myself....because that is what we all think or say when we find out we have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once after a test in college, I was waiting for the other people in class to get done, so I started dancing in my seat to the music in my head. totally forgot that other people could see me. ;p

    ReplyDelete