Blogging about God, life, love, work, and family. After learning many lessons about life the hard way, I've learned to just enjoy every minute that I'm blessed with.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
The Best Day Ever...
I have a wonderful husband and two healthy, happy, and beautiful girls. Thank you, God!
That pic was taken down in Maryville - nothing quite like that around here :) It's just so nice to be able to enjoy all of this after all the hard work. Really makes me appreciate what I have.
I don't know where that picture was taken, but those wings look ALMOST as amazing as you!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day!!
you look so genuinely happy :)
ReplyDeletehappy mothers day!
Thanks gals :)
ReplyDeleteThat pic was taken down in Maryville - nothing quite like that around here :) It's just so nice to be able to enjoy all of this after all the hard work. Really makes me appreciate what I have.