We had Hope checked out at her 2 month "Well-baby" appointment today. She is now 23 inches (putting her in the 71st percentile) and 10lbs 5oz (putting her at 29%). Just like Katie, she is long and skinny. I thought she looked a lot bigger than Katie did, but the doctor was concerned with how skinny she was. I had to remind her about Katie. Hope has been spitting up a bit and has a LOT of gas all the time, so we're experimenting with some soy formula for this week...if it helps, that's great, but if there's little difference, she's getting more generic gentle formula from Sam's Club (it's WAAAAY cheaper!).
She's hitting all her developmental milestones and is only a little bit flat on the right side of her head (we'll have to work on that). She also got two shots today - I always spread them out because I just can't stand to see 14 vaccines go into a body that small at one time. We'll go back in a month for more shots. What it boils down to is that Hope will get shots every month for her first year of life instead of every other month - it's not a big deal for us to take her in more often and it makes me feel better.
She's still sleeping and eating well. Nightly she's been giving us about six-seven hour stretches which is absolutely amazing. She's smiling and loves to watch her big sister. Her face just lights up when she sees Katie (and vice versa). It's really beautiful to see.
Six to seven hours sounds like heaven! I wish I could get there. My two and a half month old gives me a four hour stretch at most.
ReplyDelete