Good.
All around.
First off, what you really care about -
All the biopsies came back within "normal" range. This does not mean that everything is totally ok. Some of them are pretty funny looking and suspicious - in fact, I believe one threatened to mug the doctor or muttered something racist when his head was turned - however, they are all pretty decent for the moment. This means that in a week, Brian will go in and they will discuss treatment options. In a few years we may have to look at some surgical options to remove some scary stuff and/or correct some other things, but for now we'll be looking at medical management. We'll also be closely monitoring all these little buggers on a yearly basis to ensure they don't have a chance to grow or get out of hand. Therefore, the news is good.
As for me, this is my first non-light headed, fully connected to my body day.
Therefore, I will call today a win. Score another one for the Aitken family and continue to hope that the wins outweigh the losses in the long run. I continue to thank you all for your enormous support and thoughtfulness. This past week has been so much harder than I ever dreamed and I'm so glad to know I have such an amazing group of "family" to lean on.
God bless you all.
AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete*Exhale*
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear the good news!
Finally got caught up on your blog. So sorry to read about the bad stuff going on. I feel you on the OCD/anxiety and you know I'm right there with you! Good news about Brian -- you're all in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, friend. Marcy
ReplyDelete