If you are joining me from ICLW, thank you. I cannot express to you what an amazing group of women (and men) you are and how much I love and appreciate all of your support, concern and comments during my own journey. For those of you who have not visited me before, you can find my story at:
http://goddoesntmakemistakes-nikki.blogspot.com/
I am an MTHFR. I have had at least 2 ectopic pregnancies and 1 chemical pregnancy. There are others we are not sure of. As if that wasn't plenty, I'm also bipolar, OCD and have severe depression and anxiety issues that I work to control on a daily basis. I want you to know that you are not alone and that what you are feeling is ok. I'm glad that you're blogging because it will help you so much - and I'm so glad you've found this amazing community of women who can help you and give you advice along the way.
While I never experienced "true" infertility, my battle with secondary infertility and all the complications that it entailed left their mark in a way that will remain with me for the rest of my life. Waiting for all of those betas and to see if my numbers had doubled; experiencing all of those needle sticks in my arms as they drew blood day after day and week after week for tests that I couldn't bear to hear the results of. Troubled pregnancies that ended in complete and utter devastation. And then I was blessed to have that one amazing pregnancy where I got to have the daughter I had been dreaming of.
Above all - please know that you are not alone and that what you want isn't impossible. The road you travel may not be the one you want to be on, but you will eventually be where you are supposed to be. I honestly believe this and I want to be there to support you, answer questions, or help you. I want to be the person that helped me so very much for those years.
I believe in you. I believe in your dreams, and I know that there is a plan that will work out for us all. Let me know if I can be your supporter and your follower as you follow your path.
Infertility is hard enough but to suffer from other conditions as well can be very challenging. I also suffer from OCD and depression, I thank you for your kind words of support.
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW!
ReplyDeleteWow, it sounds as though you have dealt with a lot in your time. Big hugs to you for fighting for your well deserved dreams!
Hugs! Hopefully the other side is in view!
ReplyDelete